2014: CX-jubileum, internasjonale markeringer.

Mere eller mindre planlagte treff, turer eller arrangementer

Moderator: moderator

rundgren

2014: CX-jubileum, internasjonale markeringer.

Post by rundgren »

Har fått mail fra Nederland/Luxembourg med info om planlagte arrangementer i forbindelse med 40-års jubiléet for CX.

CX Club de France legger opp til et helgearrangement i Frankrike i Le Tréport 6-9 Juni.

For de litt mer ambisiøse, planlegger nederlenderne å gjenta Raid Arctique - kjøreturen fra nordre Sverige til Paris i forbindelse med CX-lanseringen.

Tekst fra mailen:
Le Raid Arctique, Gällivare SE to Paris FR, 26 August to 1 September 2014

After the CX had been presented to the European automotive press in Northern Sweden over the summer of 1974, the cars were driven from Gällivare on the Polar Circle to the Champs-Elysées in Paris. Thus, the CX could demonstrate its comfort, its reliability and its fuel efficiency just before it would be presented to the public at the Paris motor show. An article about the Raid Arctique on www.citroen-forum.nl sparked the idea to repeat this adventure in 2014. As you may conclude from the lively discussions on http://tinyurl.com/cifo-raid, the plans have been met with enthusiasm in the Dutch CX community. We’ll meet in the Swedish region of Kiruna/Gällivare on 26 August and we’ll travel southward in daily stages of about 500km, reaching Paris on Monday 1 September. This time schedule largely matches the one of 1974. Together with Citroën representatives we are still working on the arrival in Paris. If possible, we’ll visit both the Conservatoire on the Aulnay-sous-Bois site and the C42 showroom on Champs-Elysées. We plan to cater both for campers and for those who appreciate a little more comfort.
* '86 CX Turbo2
* '94 Xantia 2,0i VSX
* '85 BX Sport

Eks: '96 XM TCT
Eks: '96 Xantia 1,8i
Eks: '95 Xantia 1,9TD
Eks: '88 CX 22TRS
Eks: '93 Xantia 2.0i